What is a Quafaie?


Quafaie (pronounced: kwa FAY) are fantasy creatures that exist in the fantasy writing of Hugh Kemeny, and are created by him. They are primarily in Hugh Kemeny’s Black Phoenix short stories...

To learn more, read this post: What is a Quafaie?

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Queer

I AM QUEER!

I had a great post in my previous blog about labelization, and how I generally try not to subscribe to that, but today I have to mention about labeling myself as queer... well I don't have to, but seeing as I've had a couple ciders after not sleeping for about 38-40 hours, I might as well add a second post.

So tonight while I was out with beers with classmates, I felt a little uncomfortable saying my sexuality. I shouldn't be, but I guess living in the most conservative province in Canada, I'm a little cautious of what I say, yet on the other side my classmates should be accepting of my sexuality considering we're all going into the public sector, where homophobia is not accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment