What is a Quafaie?


Quafaie (pronounced: kwa FAY) are fantasy creatures that exist in the fantasy writing of Hugh Kemeny, and are created by him. They are primarily in Hugh Kemeny’s Black Phoenix short stories...

To learn more, read this post: What is a Quafaie?

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Additions to the blog

So I have been thinking of a few ideas to help myself post more than once a week.

One idea I have is to post my thoughts on some current event once a week, say Sundays.

I have noticed on a few other blogs I go to that aside from HNT there are other weekly posting, which I am going to start looking into (such as TMI Tuesdays) - though I'm not sure yet how to find out about some of them.

If anyone has other suggestions, please let me know. Usually something simple would be nice, as my life does tend to be busy.

These changes, like the Sunday Reflection, may take a couple weeks to appear as mentioned in my previous post, my laptop is in the shop for repairs and that limits my internet use (good and bad).

Please post any suggestions you have to this post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment