What is a Quafaie?


Quafaie (pronounced: kwa FAY) are fantasy creatures that exist in the fantasy writing of Hugh Kemeny, and are created by him. They are primarily in Hugh Kemeny’s Black Phoenix short stories...

To learn more, read this post: What is a Quafaie?

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Blogging

Over the past year I have learned a few things about myself, including the fact that I'm not good at consistently blogging. Mostly because real life gets in the way. Therefore, my postings here may be sporadic.

I had thought about giving up on this blog, but then there are somethings I'd like to blog about, so I will be keeping this blog, but may not post regularly.

A few things happened to me today that I feel I need to blog about. They are in the following chronological posts (above).

No comments:

Post a Comment