What is a Quafaie?


Quafaie (pronounced: kwa FAY) are fantasy creatures that exist in the fantasy writing of Hugh Kemeny, and are created by him. They are primarily in Hugh Kemeny’s Black Phoenix short stories...

To learn more, read this post: What is a Quafaie?

Friday, May 20, 2011

General Blog Update Info

I know this blog may not seem all that exciting. I hope to eventually add some more content - such as more updates to Joe Trebble.

I am also considering to expand this blog beyound just my writing - which I have started to do with my "Daily Inspiration" posts.

It may or may not be obvious that I am gay, so I am considering posting some thoughts and other related content here. I will post warning if there is anything of graphic nature.

I do appreciate any feedback about my posts; things you the reader would like to see, or not see. comments about what I post as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment