What is a Quafaie?


Quafaie (pronounced: kwa FAY) are fantasy creatures that exist in the fantasy writing of Hugh Kemeny, and are created by him. They are primarily in Hugh Kemeny’s Black Phoenix short stories...

To learn more, read this post: What is a Quafaie?

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Lack of posting

Life has been a bit of a rollercoaster - mostly in terms of being busy, but also related to focus on things, especially posting to this blog.

I'm off for a naked weekend away (with the BNBC). I intend to spend some time evaluating some of the elements in my life that are distracting me, and bringing my focus back to what is important in my life.

I do intend to post more to this blog even if it's not a focus of mine - I see this blog as a place to post interesting videos, links, photos, etc that I see online and want to 'keep'. Therefore more posting will occur

Thanks to my followers for coming to my sporadically posted blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment