What is a Quafaie?


Quafaie (pronounced: kwa FAY) are fantasy creatures that exist in the fantasy writing of Hugh Kemeny, and are created by him. They are primarily in Hugh Kemeny’s Black Phoenix short stories...

To learn more, read this post: What is a Quafaie?

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Daily Gratitude

A couple late nights means I missed posting my daily thanks:

5 Things I'm Thankful for Friday:
- Evidence of concrete being poured soon for my front walk
- $59.00 even on the gas pump without having to top it up (pump automatically shut off at $59.00)
- Rona for the better quote the renovation materials
- Time, energy and incentive to do iron, and ironing all shirts needing ironing
- Going to the bar with friends



5 Things I'm Thankful for Saturday:
- Almond milk mocha (from Second Cup) to get the day going with
- Finding great finds at the Walterdale prop sale
- Afternoon nap
- Great turn out at my birthday / end of summer BBQ
- Catching up with old friends

No comments:

Post a Comment