What is a Quafaie?


Quafaie (pronounced: kwa FAY) are fantasy creatures that exist in the fantasy writing of Hugh Kemeny, and are created by him. They are primarily in Hugh Kemeny’s Black Phoenix short stories...

To learn more, read this post: What is a Quafaie?

Friday, March 9, 2007

Lunchbox Theatre - Calgary

On 26 March I received an email that surprised me. It was an invitation to the launch of the next season of Lunchbox Theatre.

It surprised me as I've no idea how I got on their mailing list.

'Fate' I told myself as I replied saying I would attend. In the back of my mind I thought of who might have put me on the list.

The launch was on Wednesday at 3pm, and it was fun. I was a little nervous since I still feel new to that world (although I have been involved in various aspects of drama and theatre off and on for several years). However, I met a few interesting people prior to the 2007-2008 schedule of plays.

This year it is going to be a set of 7 world premiers, all of which look fascinating. And I so happened to meet one of the playwrights.

Lunchbox Theatre
http://www.lunchboxtheatre.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment