What is a Quafaie?


Quafaie (pronounced: kwa FAY) are fantasy creatures that exist in the fantasy writing of Hugh Kemeny, and are created by him. They are primarily in Hugh Kemeny’s Black Phoenix short stories...

To learn more, read this post: What is a Quafaie?

Friday, July 6, 2012

Life is busy...

Without trying to reiterate some of what I have said in a couple previous posts, I have been busy with prep for a contract job starting Monday (teaching Lego Robotics), as well as producing a show at the Edmonton Fringe.

Recently I have realized how much there still is to do for the production. Today I bought most of the lumber to build the set. I still have to build and paint it.

I also have to get further on promotion, such as designing the programs and handbills, finishing the posters. Getting sponsors before printing the posters, and the entire media kit done, hopefully by the end of next week.

Luckily we are having photos taken on Tuesday, and that will help with the promotional material.

Because of all this, I'm not sure how much I will be posting on here. As you may have noticed I missed a few days of daily inspiration.

If you are interested in how things with the production are coming along, please check out the website: http://hughkemeny.ca/thequestion2012.html

No comments:

Post a Comment