What is a Quafaie?


Quafaie (pronounced: kwa FAY) are fantasy creatures that exist in the fantasy writing of Hugh Kemeny, and are created by him. They are primarily in Hugh Kemeny’s Black Phoenix short stories...

To learn more, read this post: What is a Quafaie?

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Naked Yoga 2

Sorry no picture for this one. Just the follow up to last post.

There were 15 guys at the naked yoga, and I realized I haven't done yoga, or properly exercised, or stretched, in a while.

I think I'll be feeling it tomorrow..... good thing I don't have much planned.


By the time I got to the yoga studio, after trying to find parking, and not seeing the door right away, I ended up with a spot near the front. So, although I saw a number of the guys, I didn't take much of a look (besides from previous experience, last year, the looking happens more before or after, not during).

No comments:

Post a Comment