What is a Quafaie?


Quafaie (pronounced: kwa FAY) are fantasy creatures that exist in the fantasy writing of Hugh Kemeny, and are created by him. They are primarily in Hugh Kemeny’s Black Phoenix short stories...

To learn more, read this post: What is a Quafaie?

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Absent Changes

I have been absent form here for a couple months for a number of reasons.

Life: real life has generally gone in cycles of busyness and not so busy. April and May had busy times with work picking up, though now things are slowing down once again.
I also took some time to work on more upkeep / easy renovations to my house (painting, removing carpet to expose hard wood)

Email: Back in late April, in the midst of the Heartbleed bug thing, the email I primarily used to update this blog was terminated. As I used it to access a number of sites I can only think it was compromised and thus terminated. I created a new email to replace the old. Thanks also to having back-up emails on some accounts (like this blog), so I can continue with them.

Tumblr: Some of you know I ran a NSFW tumblr site of photos of guys I found hot. Last week my tumblr site was terminated. This was not overly a surprise since in the last couple months leading to that I had received a few 'violation of copyright' notices. After a day of thinking about it, I decided to re-start the blog by only reblogging photos on other tumbrl sites (and clearly indicating that I assume the photos are thus in public domain). My new, Not Safe For Work tumblr site is: http://beautifulmalephotos.tumblr.com/

I am also starting to move/copy my daily quotes to another tumblr, and possibly to my twitter (which I hardly use):
http://quafaie.tumblr.com/
https://twitter.com/Quafaie

Overall, in the past few days, things have been feeling better for me, so I hope that I continue with the changes I have started in life, and get more time to post interesting things to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment