What is a Quafaie?


Quafaie (pronounced: kwa FAY) are fantasy creatures that exist in the fantasy writing of Hugh Kemeny, and are created by him. They are primarily in Hugh Kemeny’s Black Phoenix short stories...

To learn more, read this post: What is a Quafaie?

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Zen a day - May 18

Friday 16 May 2008
America has Zen students in the past, has them in the present, and will have many of them in the future. They mingle easily with so-called worldlings. They play with children' respect kings and beggers; and handle gold silver as pebbles and stones.
- Nyogen Senzaki

Saturday 17 May 2008
My heart
that was rapt away
by the wild cherry blossoms -
will it return to my body
when they scatter?
- Kotomichi

Sunday 18 May 2008
I threw my cup away when I saw a child drinking from his hands at the trough.
- Diogenes

No comments:

Post a Comment