What is a Quafaie?


Quafaie (pronounced: kwa FAY) are fantasy creatures that exist in the fantasy writing of Hugh Kemeny, and are created by him. They are primarily in Hugh Kemeny’s Black Phoenix short stories...

To learn more, read this post: What is a Quafaie?

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Nude Canadian Boy goes to Hanlan's Point

Chapter 1: Coffee Shop
I was in Toronto only a couple days; overcast and cool days. Doing the tourist thing was not what I was wanting to do, not this trip at least. It was a Thursday morning, last Thursday to be precise, I was sitting in a Starbucks, as they had power outlets for my computer, drinking tea, and contemplating what all to do between meeting up with friends.
As a naturalist, I thought I should check out what nude scene Toronto had to offer. Beyond the gay saunas and bathhouses. A quick search on Google for nude Toronto, I found their clothing optional beach; Hanlan's Point, on Toronto Island Park.
I immediately checked the weather forecast for the next few days I was going to be in town. Friday was going to be a beautiful sunny day, a nice break from the overcast.
With that in mind I read the directions to the beach, and set my mind to go should the forecast on Friday hold.

Chapter 2: Twists and Turns
Friday morning I was pleased to see the forecast hadn't changed for the worse, though a friend told me it was awful out; she meant the sun and humidity.
With my towel in my bag I set off towards the ferry, with a couple of errands to do on the way.
I'd foolishly left my mobile phone at the "Churchmouse and Firkin" Thursday night, and luckily it was on the way; though not open until 11am. So, I stopped off at "Out on the Street" and bought a new tank-top, before going to retrieve my mobile.
As I walked past the pub, around 10:30, I noticed they were loading more kegs, so I asked about my phone, and got it back.
Happily I moved on, and took the subway to Union Station, where I found out the street car to the docks was not running. This meant I could have either taken the bus, or walked. I opted for walking; more practice for my 5km walk on June 14.
The ferry arrived soon after I got through the line, paying $6.50 for the ferry. I thought this was good timing, that was until the ferry docked on the island.
There are three docks on the island; one is close to Hanlan's point, the second it in the middle of the island, and the third is on the opposite end of the island.
I ended up on the ferry to the middle of the island, not as bad as it could have been, but it did mean a walk. That took me about half an hour in the warm humid air.
As my friend had told me it was an awful day, I was wearing trousers, when I should have worn shorts, and I had my jacket with me (in a second bag to my backpack). Not the ideal attire to cross the island in.

Chapter 3: The beach
I made it to the beach, and was glad to see there was more people on it then when I was on Crystal Cove Beach on September 4, 2007. I found a place to set my towel, and my stuff, and was naked in moment.
After that walk I was hungry, and had bought a sandwich before the ferry, so I sat and ate, enjoying the view of the beach and lake Ontario.
I spent some time walking up and down the beach, seeing what it was like. As I reached the east end, I saw some guys heading beyond what looked like the fenced area, and so I followed. There were a few others out there that were naked, but not many, and soon the beach essentially ended, with the path going into the bushes and dunes.
I still proceeded, and soon nearly caught up with another guy. I enquired how far one could go, and he confirmed my guess; that this was already beyond the legal area, and more a place where guys could go for sex.
By me asking, and me staying, I opened myself to having a little tryst there in the bushes; which was ok, but not what I'd intended.

Chapter 4: Sun and water
I was on the beach, in the buff, for near on 5 hours. I'd taken a couple breaks to get a drink at the nearby food kiosk - in the clothing required part of the park. I'd seen a few good looking guys, both walk past me, and me pass when I went for a walk. Though I did manage to keep any obvious erections at bay - though I had one while lying on my stomach, after I lay down like that, not to hide it.
On a couple of my walks I took some pictures across the water, and asked a couple people to take photos of me, with the CN tower in the background. Which are in my next HNT (next post - HNT 19 - Toronto).
The thing I found the most erotic though was seeing a hot guy in the water. Very few people were in the water, and up to that point I had not seen anyone go in more than their ankles or knees, mostly because the water wasn't that warm.
Seeing this guy walk into the water, up to just below his balls, was hot. I watched him from my towel, a bit of a distance away, as he waded back and forth a little then dove and swam a little too. I was tempted to go and meet him in the water, but I was uncertain of the etiquette in all that; this being only my second time to a nude beach.
Part of me wanted to go in the water to cool off anyway, as I could feel I was out in the sun a little too long - I was starting to turn pink. Feeling that way, I got up and approached the water, after this hottie was back at his towel. I tested the water, and splashed my arms, to cool myself off.
Then I took a plunge.... not into the water, but went up and talked to him. There were a few other people around also in small idle conversation.
In the conversation, about the water, going into the water and the feel of it, he essentially dared me to run into the lake.
And so I did.
I ran into the lake and dove under, all in almost one motion. It was refreshing, and I came out and we talked more. Others around were also a little surprised I did that, but hey, no harm was done; well, at first when I came out of the water I thought I'd lost my contact lenses, but I could see clearly again (thank goodness) by the time I'd reached them.

Chapter 5: Drinks and more
I saw that Karl, as I later found out his name to be, was drinking wine, and I presumptually asked if I could possible have some. Which he kindly offered what little he had left.
We talked for a while, me kneeling in the sand, him on his towel. Then he asked if I'd like a beer. Which at that point I was all for, especially since I knew I should get moving off the beach - away from the sun.
We got dressed and went to the food kiosk near by, and had a couple beers, which he bought even though I did offer to pay. With the beer was great conversation.
Soon however, the kiosk started to close. So we headed towards the ferry to get another beer in town. I also needed to get back to meet up with other friends for dinner.
As we walked towards the ferry, our conversation continued, as did our interest in each other to the point that in the middle of the path we started kissing.
Knowing we had time before the ferry would arrive, I hinted perhaps we should move off the path, so as to not block other people, especially since Karl had his bicycle, which ended up on its side in the middle of the path.

Chapter 6: 'Mommy what are those two men doing?'
Off the side of the path we really got into snogging. Some joking talk in between, only made it more fun. Soon he was undoing my trousers, and going for my cock. That only lasted until he realized how exposed we were.
Moving ever so slightly more behind a tree and a couple of bushes, we continued to get more sexual. Cocks were out, as was asses. I sucked him, he sucked me. All the while aware that others could be, and some possibly were, noticing us.
It was hot. It was fun. It was daring. He was hot. He was fun. It was great. Despite the growing discomfort of my sunburn.
Eventually a little common sense sunk in, and we realized we should really not be all that exposed.
As we stopped, I jokingly said: 'Mommy, what are those two men doing?'
To which his reply was: 'Where?. . . oh!'
We continued to the ferry, kissing a few more times, even on the ride back, and the walk to where we'd part ways.
On the ferry we exchanged numbers and emails, and planned to meet sometime over the next couple days, before I left Toronto.

Chapter 7: Pain, Possibilities and Problems
Over dinner I realized that I had had too much sun, both in my mental capacity and in the growing pain from the sunburn.
When I got to where I was staying, I took a bath in black tea - I heard it helps*. And lathered myself in vitamin E lotion.
The next day, Saturday, I could feel how bad my exposure to the sun was. My mental capacity was not all there, and my shoulders were in pain. So, when I heard from Karl that he could not meet up that day I was slightly relived, though also disappointed. Relieved to not have to cope with that much pain, while pursuing the pleasure and fun ;)
However, Sunday I was hoping to meet up with Karl before my flight back west, yet, we failed to get in contact with each other until I was at the airport.
I guess this means I have to return to Toronto. . .

*Based on further research, I did it all wrong, but I still think it helped. I just threw some tea bags into the bath water, the proper thing to do is to:
- Brew a proper pot of tea, the stronger the better.
- Let the tea cool. It should not be cold, nor (obviously) hot.
- Soak a towel in the tea and wrap the burned area with the towel, or bath in it (which could require lots of tea bags).

3 comments:

  1. Very glad you were able to have some naughty fun! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude! You're killing me! I haven't laughed like that in a while. And I'm going to use the "Mommy..." line. Hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are more than welcome to use the 'Mommy....' line. I thought it was a good line when I came up with it.

    ReplyDelete