What is a Quafaie?


Quafaie (pronounced: kwa FAY) are fantasy creatures that exist in the fantasy writing of Hugh Kemeny, and are created by him. They are primarily in Hugh Kemeny’s Black Phoenix short stories...

To learn more, read this post: What is a Quafaie?

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Oh My!

This trip has gone by quick, and the daring things mentioned in my last post (HNT 18 - Mt Royal), almost don't compare to what happened the next day (after the post - Friday 6 June).

Unfortunately my plane's about to board, so I don't have time to post the entire story of "Nude Canadian Boy goes to Hanlan's Point (nude beach in Toronto)" But stay tuned, I'll be posting it within the week (perhaps as my next HNT).

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that's just great. Get us all worked up and then.....nothing. It's like six hours of foreplay with no release.

    ReplyDelete