What is a Quafaie?


Quafaie (pronounced: kwa FAY) are fantasy creatures that exist in the fantasy writing of Hugh Kemeny, and are created by him. They are primarily in Hugh Kemeny’s Black Phoenix short stories...

To learn more, read this post: What is a Quafaie?

Monday, March 12, 2012

Daily Inspiration

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
- Bill Cosby
inspire daily calendar Mon 12 Mar 2012 


Most Memorable Teachers
She took a vested interest in me as a person and not an athlete. She inspired me to be the best that I could be in the classroom and that would translate to me being a better player on the football field. Ultimately, her instruction allowed me to take tougher honors classes in high school, which in turn prepared me to be a good student at Vanderbilt University, one of the most prestigious universities in the country.
- Pro football player Shelton Quarles regarding teacher Joan Woods, Whites Creek High School, Whites Creek, Tennessee, on www.nea.org
Teachers daily calendar Thu 2 Apr 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment