What is a Quafaie?


Quafaie (pronounced: kwa FAY) are fantasy creatures that exist in the fantasy writing of Hugh Kemeny, and are created by him. They are primarily in Hugh Kemeny’s Black Phoenix short stories...

To learn more, read this post: What is a Quafaie?

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Daily Inspiration

Childhood development was the focus of my master of nursing. In the course of our studies, we were exposed to various tools that could be used to assess how a child was growing, developing, and coping. I was in an ideal situation as I had a five-year-old daughter at home, and sometimes in the evening I'd ask if she'd like to play with certain toys or draw me a picture that related to my studies. One evening after I had proposed a new activity, Laura wondered if it was part of my schoolwork, too. When I said it was, she sternly asked, "Does your teacher know I do your homework for you!"
 - C. Pryce in Reader's Digest
Teachers daily calendar Thu 9 Apr 2009


Q: What's the danger of sloppy writing?
A: If you have poor penmanship, you'll never make straight A's!
Teachers daily calendar Fri 10 Apr 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment