What is a Quafaie?


Quafaie (pronounced: kwa FAY) are fantasy creatures that exist in the fantasy writing of Hugh Kemeny, and are created by him. They are primarily in Hugh Kemeny’s Black Phoenix short stories...

To learn more, read this post: What is a Quafaie?

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Daily Inspiration

Education is the mother of leadership.
- Wendell L. Willkie
Teachers daily calendar Tue 3 Nov 2009


Teacher Tip
I had business cards printed with my name, school address, phone and fax numbers, and e-mail address. I gave them out at meetings and conferences, and to my students as well. For the students, I laminated the card and glue a magnet strip on the back. Parents can put the card on their refrigerator for easy reference, and it's a reminder to my students that I want to be in touch with their families.
- Susan Randall, Lancaster High School, Lancaster, South Carolina; Works4Me on www.nea.org
Teachers daily calendar Wed 4 Nov 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment