What is a Quafaie?


Quafaie (pronounced: kwa FAY) are fantasy creatures that exist in the fantasy writing of Hugh Kemeny, and are created by him. They are primarily in Hugh Kemeny’s Black Phoenix short stories...

To learn more, read this post: What is a Quafaie?

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Last SWAG Hike

Reposted on 2012-02-23 from defunct blog

I went on my last hike with the Somerset Walking and Activities Group (SWAG) today in the beautiful +18 C weather around Winsham & Wayford (Near Chard, Somerset). Such a beautiful walk.
As I was cooking my dinner a couple of my housemates asked if I was out in the sun. They noticed the slight sun burn I have, that I did not notice. Hopefully it will turn into a good base tan before my cycle trip, so I don't cook in the British spring sun.
Unfortunately, I did not bring my camera, so there are no photos of the country side.

No comments:

Post a Comment