What is a Quafaie?


Quafaie (pronounced: kwa FAY) are fantasy creatures that exist in the fantasy writing of Hugh Kemeny, and are created by him. They are primarily in Hugh Kemeny’s Black Phoenix short stories...

To learn more, read this post: What is a Quafaie?

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Sync'ing with Yahoo

Reposted on 2012-02-23 from defunct blog

In part of my prep for this trip I thought I would update my address book and make sure both my Yahoo (main e-mail) and my pda are sync'ed.
So I downloaded the Y! Intellisync to do just that, and well, sure I could sync my pda with Yahoo....
But I could not sync my Palm desktop with my pda!
After frustration at the program and 1 to 4 copies of addresses on my pda and yahoo, and eventually on palm desktop, I sorted it out (you have to delete Y! Intellisync to sync again with palm desktop). Then I had to sort through all the copies to determine which was the most uptodate (I hope I got them all correct!).
One would think that the software would allow a choice from either the pda or palm desktop (does have other options like outlook - but I don't use that).

No comments:

Post a Comment