What is a Quafaie?


Quafaie (pronounced: kwa FAY) are fantasy creatures that exist in the fantasy writing of Hugh Kemeny, and are created by him. They are primarily in Hugh Kemeny’s Black Phoenix short stories...

To learn more, read this post: What is a Quafaie?

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

from pockets

I noticed about a month ago that my spare keys were missing. As I was doing a little tidy up today I decided to check the pockets of my jackets, in case I had used my spare set and left them in the pocket of an autumn jacket.

I did not find the keys, but this is what I did find, amounst the pockets of 7 jackets:
3 used bus tickets
1 credit card receipt from a massage appointment
2 ATM bank statements
3 hotel bottles of hand lotion
2 notepads
small packet of extra buttons
and 3 saying from fortune cookies (from a trip in the beginning of December).

Here are the fortune cookie sayings (with 'in bed' in brackets after, as that is one of the ways I know of making them funnier):

- Good thinkgs come in invisible packages. You will be delighted (in bed).
- Happiness surrounds your events this week (in bed).
- You will obtain your goal if you maintain your course (in bed).

1 comment:

  1. THREE bottles of hand LOTION? Oh my. this can't be good.

    ReplyDelete