What is a Quafaie?


Quafaie (pronounced: kwa FAY) are fantasy creatures that exist in the fantasy writing of Hugh Kemeny, and are created by him. They are primarily in Hugh Kemeny’s Black Phoenix short stories...

To learn more, read this post: What is a Quafaie?

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Daily Inspiration

Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success.
- Stephen A. Brennan
inspire daily calendar Sat/Sun 19/20 May 2012 


Teaching is the most noble profession. I can leave here, even on the worst day, knowing I have done my best to engage kids. Every day is different, every day a kid makes a comment you haven't heard before, or a kid who hasn't made any comment suddenly connects to something. And I'm thinking, "Wow, I had some part in that."
- Former Massachusetts Teacher of the Year David Lussier
Teachers daily calendar Fri 12 Jun 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment