What is a Quafaie?


Quafaie (pronounced: kwa FAY) are fantasy creatures that exist in the fantasy writing of Hugh Kemeny, and are created by him. They are primarily in Hugh Kemeny’s Black Phoenix short stories...

To learn more, read this post: What is a Quafaie?

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Question


The other day/post (I Can't Do It Alone) I mentioned I'm working on a play. What I don't think I mentioned in that post was that there is a deadline this coming Friday for me to have a bunch of technical stuff submitted to the Edmonton Fringe.

One of the things is an image. Since I don't have a full cast, a photo is kind of out of the question (no pun intended).

With out giving too much away (especially since I'm still revising the most recent draft), an idea struck me (while I had writers block), which resulted in the above image I am thinking of submitting (perhaps better drawn).

To give some idea of the play, here is the show description (also to be submitted on Friday):


How far would you go to ensure your own child is free from genetic disease?
When Dr. Van der Hauk is brought in front of an ethical committee, Carlos is faced with having to reveal the secrets of his daughter Maria's birth, to not only her but his husband Joseph.

If anyone has any comments, please do comment.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment