What is a Quafaie?


Quafaie (pronounced: kwa FAY) are fantasy creatures that exist in the fantasy writing of Hugh Kemeny, and are created by him. They are primarily in Hugh Kemeny’s Black Phoenix short stories...

To learn more, read this post: What is a Quafaie?

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Daily Inspiration

There the teacher was teaching about punctuation, and I have my period. Do you have any idea how embarrassing that is?
- Rudy (Keish Knight Pulliam) in The Cosby Show
Teachers daily calendar Tue Dec 1 2009


Most Memorable Teachers
Ms. Fiero emphasized learning about other countries. I remember one assignment, which I especially enjoyed, required us to conduct research into other countries from around the world. I was fascinated by what I learned and this really sparked my interest in world affairs. I now serve on the House International Relations Committee, and I root my interest in world affairs in Ms. Fiero's lessons.
- Ohio Rep. Steve Chabot regarding Parma (Fiero) Samad, St. Catherine of Siena School, Cincinnati, Ohio on www.nea.org
Teachers daily calendar Wed 2 Dec 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment