What is a Quafaie?


Quafaie (pronounced: kwa FAY) are fantasy creatures that exist in the fantasy writing of Hugh Kemeny, and are created by him. They are primarily in Hugh Kemeny’s Black Phoenix short stories...

To learn more, read this post: What is a Quafaie?

Friday, November 9, 2012

Daily Inspiration

The older I get, the greater power I seem to have to help the world; I am like a snowball - the further I am rooled the more I gain.
- Susan B. Anthony
inspire daily calendar Fri 9 Nov 2012


Teaching is an art in itself. Too many think that only those people who can't do a thing will bother to become teachers. Not true. Actually, effective teachers are those who are fluent at two crafts -- the subject itself and the craft of instructing others in its practice.
- Joy Jones
Teachers daily calendar Sat/Sun 28/29 Nov 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment