What is a Quafaie?


Quafaie (pronounced: kwa FAY) are fantasy creatures that exist in the fantasy writing of Hugh Kemeny, and are created by him. They are primarily in Hugh Kemeny’s Black Phoenix short stories...

To learn more, read this post: What is a Quafaie?

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

NaNoWriMo....


NaNoWriMo is National Novel Writing Month.
It is a month during which participants attempt to write a 50,000 novel in 30 days.

There is no official entry nor prize, just the glory of having a novel written.

The only real official aspect is timing and length: Can not start before 0:00:00 November 1, and must finish by 23:59:59 November 30. With a word count no less than 50,000. Oh, and also that the novel has to be novel, as in new :) It can't be something being re-written. The only prep before November 1 is planning.

I had thought about this challenge for a few years, and started a little planning for this year, but as I am now almost a week behind, I doubt I'll make the quota, but still thinking of trying.

I will be posting more through my writing blog: http://hughkemeny.blogspot.ca/

So if you're interested in the progress, check out that blog. Though I will have updates here (which is what this post is).

No comments:

Post a Comment