What is a Quafaie?


Quafaie (pronounced: kwa FAY) are fantasy creatures that exist in the fantasy writing of Hugh Kemeny, and are created by him. They are primarily in Hugh Kemeny’s Black Phoenix short stories...

To learn more, read this post: What is a Quafaie?

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Daily Inspiration

I have found the best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want, then advise them to do it.
- Harry Truman
Teachers daily calendar Thu 1 Oct 2009


Most Memorable Teachers
I knew she cared about me, wanted me to succeed, pushed me to work hard and do my best, and accepted nothing less than what she knew was possible from her students. When we finished fifth grade and faced the inevitable sadness about leaving a favorite teacher, she announced she was moving up with us to sixth grade and keeping us all together. The two years of continuity helped prepare me for success in secondary school and gave me the emotional support that every child needs as they move into their teen years.
- Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz regarding Fran Botton, Magnolia Open School, Long Beach, New York, on www.nea.org
Teachers daily calendar Fri 2 Oct 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment