What is a Quafaie?


Quafaie (pronounced: kwa FAY) are fantasy creatures that exist in the fantasy writing of Hugh Kemeny, and are created by him. They are primarily in Hugh Kemeny’s Black Phoenix short stories...

To learn more, read this post: What is a Quafaie?

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Less Nudity (for now)

After calling about 3 months ago to have the arborists come out to remove and prune trees, they finally came today!

The result, which I will get photos of on the weekend when it's not night time out, is that I feel like I have a backyard!

Supplemental to that, is more direct visibility into my bedroom from the back lane, especially since a board is missing in the fence. I should note that my bedroom has the glass patio doors out to the back deck; a vital aspect of the more visibility.

Will this mean I'm going to be clothed more? Probably not.
Especially since my house mates have gotten use to me being naked.

What it probably will mean is my blinds are closed more often, and/or I won't be around the house as much.Work does keep me out of the house for long days - which is now good, because I don't have to be concerned about the high school kids who hang out in my back lane seeing me naked.

Getting back to my question about being clothed more..... there is a 'probably yes' as well. Though it is not completely related to the increased visibility into my room, or the out of the house (will partially), instead it is related to the time of year....

... The time of year where the sun is shining less and less.

According to : http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/astronomy.html?n=80
The September Equinox (Autumnal Equinox) is on Saturday, September 22, 2012 at 8:49 AM in Edmonton.
However it is 3 days later (a week from today) that our hours of sun dip below 12 hours.... this generally means there is a dip in temperature too. (Note: today there was 12h 27m 02s between sun rise and sun set)

If you have seen any photos of me, I have very little personal insulation, so clothing becomes my insulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment