What is a Quafaie?


Quafaie (pronounced: kwa FAY) are fantasy creatures that exist in the fantasy writing of Hugh Kemeny, and are created by him. They are primarily in Hugh Kemeny’s Black Phoenix short stories...

To learn more, read this post: What is a Quafaie?

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Daily Inspiration

I am not what I ought to be, nor what I want to be, not what I am going to be, but thankful that I am wont what I use to be.
- John Wooden
inspire daily calendar Sat/Sun 28/29 Jan 2012


Most Memorable Teachers
The reason I liked Mr. Price so much was because he had a wealth of knowledge about everything. He had stories and little tales that weren't in textbooks. He wasn't just reading along with us. He added a lot of insight and actually made history fun.
- Pro baseball player Chris Burke regarding teacher John Price, St. Xavier High School, Louisville, Kentucky, on www.nea.org
Teachers daily calendar Mon 2 Feb 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment