What is a Quafaie?


Quafaie (pronounced: kwa FAY) are fantasy creatures that exist in the fantasy writing of Hugh Kemeny, and are created by him. They are primarily in Hugh Kemeny’s Black Phoenix short stories...

To learn more, read this post: What is a Quafaie?

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Comics

As I imported old post from other blogs (consolidating them here), I am slowly going through and adding labels to the posts.

While doing that I came across an old post I wrote about Comics I read ( http://quafaie.blogspot.com/2008/01/comics.html ). As I read over the post I noticed that there are a few other comics that I read now, so I decided to update the list:

Bob the Angry Flower - Canadian comic that is totally off the wall. I was introduced to it in University.
Boy Meets Boy - The comic ended 8 years ago, about the time I discovered it. I enjoyed it then and consider re-reading it.
Oglaf - Sometimes x-rated comic with misadventures - usually short strips. I find it quite funny.
Questionable Content - I don't read this one that regularly, but enjoy it when I do read it.
Slap Upside the Head - not so much a comic strip as a blog with comics / drawings. This is also another blog I don't follow regularly, but enjoy the stuff I do read. It is another Canadian blog.
Space Boiz - Gay space adventure comic.
Troy - Comic about gay life. (That's the best way I know how to describe it.)
Tutoring Jay - Gay x-rated comic. Has a good story so not all about the sex. Created by Spunk Comics, which does other comics, but you have to be a member to read them all (I was for a brief time, until life got busy).
xkcd - "A webcomic of romance, sarcasm, math, and language." Another comic I don't read all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment