What is a Quafaie?


Quafaie (pronounced: kwa FAY) are fantasy creatures that exist in the fantasy writing of Hugh Kemeny, and are created by him. They are primarily in Hugh Kemeny’s Black Phoenix short stories...

To learn more, read this post: What is a Quafaie?

Monday, January 2, 2012

Nudism and New links



I am a bit of a nudist. I feel quite comfortable being naked, and do not believe that being naked with / around others has to lead to anything sexual.

I don't recall when I started my nudist life style, but I do know I started it when I was alone and at home. I probably really got into it when I first lived by myself. Which coincidentally was after I 'came out' (why that's in quotes is for another post another day).

Since then I have been more and more interested in nudism, and it variants in terms (naturism, etc), and have found a few blogs and sites that share nudism in that open manner. When I find such sites I enjoy reading them and have now added a sidebar section for them.

There are however some that seem to cross over between naturism and gay interests. Currently I intend to only list them in the one section I think best describes their content (so they may move around as I read more of the new links).

This new links I read about on Aussilicious and are:
The Third Leg - which at this point I'm placing in gay interests
Active Naturists - under naturalist / nudist interests

Both of them I have only had a brief look at and like what I see so far :)
I hope they both keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment