What is a Quafaie?


Quafaie (pronounced: kwa FAY) are fantasy creatures that exist in the fantasy writing of Hugh Kemeny, and are created by him. They are primarily in Hugh Kemeny’s Black Phoenix short stories...

To learn more, read this post: What is a Quafaie?

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Daily Inspiration

You have a very powerful mind that can make anything happen as long as you keep yourself centered. 
- Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
inspire daily calendar Thu 19 Apr 2012


I was trying to hook up a laser disc player and was having a heck of a time getting it connected to the TV and VCR. I asked the kids to sit still for a minute and give me a second to "fiddle." When I asked them if they knew what "fiddle" meant, a girl announced, "I know . . . you have to go to the bathroom."
- Chris Gulotta on www.yesiteach.org
Teachers daily calendar Mon 18 May 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment