What is a Quafaie?


Quafaie (pronounced: kwa FAY) are fantasy creatures that exist in the fantasy writing of Hugh Kemeny, and are created by him. They are primarily in Hugh Kemeny’s Black Phoenix short stories...

To learn more, read this post: What is a Quafaie?

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Thoughts

I keep things going when I probably should stop.
I don't do things I probably should.
At time I feel lost and confused.
I sometime feel I make an effort and no one notices.
I know there are times people care and I don't notice.
As I try to to find my path in life
I find I want to change things about me, yet
I struggle at making those changes I want.
And so I must push through the barriers, so
I will overcome my habits,
I will be who I want, not what I think others want
Which means I must let go and make some tough decisions
without looking back.


One of these decisions is to not force this blog.
I will let it become what ever IT wants.
That means that even with my new posting ideas in mind, if I don't have anything to post, I won't post.
I had already started to let go of some things I should let go of, now I must truly let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment