What is a Quafaie?


Quafaie (pronounced: kwa FAY) are fantasy creatures that exist in the fantasy writing of Hugh Kemeny, and are created by him. They are primarily in Hugh Kemeny’s Black Phoenix short stories...

To learn more, read this post: What is a Quafaie?

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thursdays....

My thought for a regular Thursday posting was to get back into Half-Nekkid Thursdays (HNT).
I first discovered them through Aussielicious back in late 2007 / early 2008.
HNT was created and run by Osbasso on his site Views From the Back Row. HNT was created in 2005.

I got involved initially in January 2008 and stayed fairly active for about a year, then posting occasionally for another year. By about mid 2009 I was pretty much no longer participating. Mostly because, as one can see in looking at my archives, I am not that great at keeping up much of a blog. Another reason being that life and school came in the way - before I knew it a month had gone by from the last posting.

Any how, as I was considering getting back into HNT, I went to Osbasso's page to check up on the HNT, and well I found out that as of December 2011, HNT was ending.
Had I gone 2 days ago I might have been able to participate in their final farewell:  http://hntfinale.blogspot.ca/
But as life would have it, for better or worse, I didn't.

What I think I will miss most, or perhaps that is cherish, about HNT is the friends I started to make the year I was involved. Although I enjoyed posting, and getting the boost in views on my blog, it was the few friendships I started that I was looking forward to trying to rekindle, or develop new friendships.

My intent to have more regular thematic posts was to balance HNT with other content, however with HNT closed, I will still push myself to contribute regularly in my other thematic posts..... this does however leave Thursdays open to new ideas.



No comments:

Post a Comment