What is a Quafaie?


Quafaie (pronounced: kwa FAY) are fantasy creatures that exist in the fantasy writing of Hugh Kemeny, and are created by him. They are primarily in Hugh Kemeny’s Black Phoenix short stories...

To learn more, read this post: What is a Quafaie?

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Daily Inspiration

All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become.
- Buddah
inspire daily calendar Sat/Sun 4/5 Feb 2012
 
 
A young boy ran up to his teacher with tears in his eyes. The teacher asked, "What's wrong, dear?"
The boy said, "I just found out I'll be in school until I'm eighteen."
The teacher said, "That's nothing. I have to stay here until I'm sixty-five."
-  Milton Berle
Teachers daily calendar Wed 11 Feb 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment