What is a Quafaie?


Quafaie (pronounced: kwa FAY) are fantasy creatures that exist in the fantasy writing of Hugh Kemeny, and are created by him. They are primarily in Hugh Kemeny’s Black Phoenix short stories...

To learn more, read this post: What is a Quafaie?

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Daily Inspiration

Teaching is the focal point of my universe. I'm at peace in the classroom. I'm called to teach just as any priest or nun. Aside from family, it's the most sacred part of my existence. I can't conceive of ever leaving the classroom entirely. Very few people are lucky to fins where they are suppose to be in life. There are a lot of wanderers out there. I was lucky to find it.
- Former California Teacher of the Year Richard Chapleau
Teachers daily calendar Thu 12 Feb 2009
 
 
If you say you understand something, then you can explain what you understand to others. Anything short of that is deception, not understanding. Education, above all, should not be about fostering deception.
- R.J. Kizlik
Teachers daily calendar Fri 13 Feb 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment