What is a Quafaie?


Quafaie (pronounced: kwa FAY) are fantasy creatures that exist in the fantasy writing of Hugh Kemeny, and are created by him. They are primarily in Hugh Kemeny’s Black Phoenix short stories...

To learn more, read this post: What is a Quafaie?

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Had things been different...

... today (Saturday) would have been the day my play would have premiered.

Yesterday (Friday) and today was the Stage Struck 2012 adult one-act competition. I had a play entered, but 6 weeks ago some of the actors dropped out. Seeing as I had a difficult time getting them in the first place I decided to drop out of the competition.

Had things been different, my play would have been part of today's line-up.

I am not bitter, nor sad, just commenting.

The competition had a fair number of really great plays, most of them comedies.

No comments:

Post a Comment