What is a Quafaie?


Quafaie (pronounced: kwa FAY) are fantasy creatures that exist in the fantasy writing of Hugh Kemeny, and are created by him. They are primarily in Hugh Kemeny’s Black Phoenix short stories...

To learn more, read this post: What is a Quafaie?

Monday, February 6, 2012

Daily Inspiration

A minute now is better than a minute later.
- Anonymous
inspire daily calendar Mon 6 Feb 2012
 
 
I spent several weeks concentrating on Valentine's Day "I love you" -themed activities with my preschool special education class. The parent of an autistic child came in and told me that she and her husband had received the best Valentine's gift: their five-year-old son told them "I love you" for the first time ever! Those are moments that make it all worthwhile.
- Carolyn B. on www.teacherscorner.net
Teachers daily calendar Sat/Sun 14/15 Feb 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment