What is a Quafaie?


Quafaie (pronounced: kwa FAY) are fantasy creatures that exist in the fantasy writing of Hugh Kemeny, and are created by him. They are primarily in Hugh Kemeny’s Black Phoenix short stories...

To learn more, read this post: What is a Quafaie?

Friday, February 24, 2012

Don't forget to check out the archives...

This blog is essentially a combination of various other blogs I had in the past, so please check out some of the archives, especially if you are new.

Even if you are not new, some of the archives are....

Yesterday, after writing the "Thought of the day" I was sorting some files of stuff I had written and came across a back up copy of my first blog - from MSN Spaces in 2005. Luckily I had backed up some (possibly all) of it, since MSN Spaces is now gone.

Last night I then reposted all 19 post from that blog, putting them in chronological order with the rest of the posts - now there is a 2005 archive for this blog.

There are a couple posts from back then that I am glad I posted & kept. They include:

1) Book Review - Incompetence by Rob Grant
          Especially some of the quotes from the book in that post.

2) Various adventures I had while I lived in England (most of the posts)
          Especially: Out of this world thoughts - Earth to Pluto in 50 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment