What is a Quafaie?


Quafaie (pronounced: kwa FAY) are fantasy creatures that exist in the fantasy writing of Hugh Kemeny, and are created by him. They are primarily in Hugh Kemeny’s Black Phoenix short stories...

To learn more, read this post: What is a Quafaie?

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Daily Inspiration

A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd. 
- Max Lucado
inspire daily calendar Wed 29 Feb 2012


I'm a library aide so the students at my school usually see me only in the media center. One day as I was leaving the building, a kindergartner saw me getting into my car. He was so excited to see me that he exclaimed, "I didn't know they let you out of the library!"
- Sandra Brabham on www.teachernet.com
Teachers daily calendar Tue 17 Mar 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment