What is a Quafaie?


Quafaie (pronounced: kwa FAY) are fantasy creatures that exist in the fantasy writing of Hugh Kemeny, and are created by him. They are primarily in Hugh Kemeny’s Black Phoenix short stories...

To learn more, read this post: What is a Quafaie?

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Online Photos

 
Over the weekend I finally got around to updating my flickr account. After thinking about how I wanted to change my blogs, I also felt I wanted to change my flickr, which, for the moment is still under a different username: nudecanadianboy

I have now set up my flickr as follows:
Anyone can see generic photos here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nude_canadian_boy/
Generic photos are primarily scenic photos from my travels, with almost no one identifiable in them.

Photos of me require people to become a friend on flickr (or a friend whom I give a guest link too).

I spent most of today (Monday) organizing the photos into sets and collections, I got as far as the start of 2007, and only about 1/3 the way through the photos. I will also be tagging some of them along the same lines as the collections / sets they are in.

Please enjoy my public photos, and contact me to potentially get the more private ones.  

No comments:

Post a Comment