What is a Quafaie?


Quafaie (pronounced: kwa FAY) are fantasy creatures that exist in the fantasy writing of Hugh Kemeny, and are created by him. They are primarily in Hugh Kemeny’s Black Phoenix short stories...

To learn more, read this post: What is a Quafaie?

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Yeah, more Nudism!



For those that don't know, I live with 3 other guys (2 straight, one gay).
For the past 4 years I have generally worn some sort of clothing (i.e. shorts or housecoat) when I have been out of my room when the others have been awake and in the house.

Recently however, partially with the warmer weather outside, as summer comes, I have been naked more at home, and was being a less worried about others in the house seeing me naked. After Cesar, the housemate who's room is next to mine, came home and saw me naked in the kitchen, and didn't really react much (I'd informed him before I was a nudist), I decided to ask him, and the others, about their comfort level of me being naked around the house.

Cesar told me he was quite fine with me being naked. He isn't into being naked himself, and I'm fine with that. Since hearing this I have been naked around the main floor more often, and have even had a variety of conversations with Cesar while I have been naked and he has been clothed. The most recent he asked be about Einstein's general theory - which I couldn't quite remember off the top of my head.

Sheldon, who has a bedroom in the basement, told me he was fine with it, as long as when I'm talking to him he doesn't have to look at me. I take that as he's fine if I'm naked around the house, but will put something on if I plan on talking to him - idle, quick, conversation is not necessarily worth the effort.

Zack, who has been a friend longer than we have lived together, and who's room is also in the basement, is, as he calls himself, "a prude." He does not want to see me naked. Which has, to my benefit, been a total fail on his part. This is because he has 'caught' me naked in my room (I'm leaving my door open more), out on the deck when he comes home looking for me, and a couple times when he knew I was naked and then ask me a couple questions / come see something and I'd go without putting anything on. If I want to socialize with Zack (i.e. to watch TV shows we enjoy together, like QI and Mythbusters) I have been putting something on, usually it was just shorts, but recently though I have been going to briefs, and plan on eventually working my way down to see if I can get him comfortable.

I am pretty sure that in 3 to 4 months this will likely stop - being naked around the house - because as the winter comes I'd rather put clothes on than pay more to heat the house.

Note: all the photos above are of me and were taken today.

Oh, and can you guess who is my gay roommate?

No comments:

Post a Comment